“V12 Vantage S”
- Color: Flugplatz Blue
- Engine: 5.9L 48-valve V12
- Transmission: RWD Seven-speed Sportshift III automated manual
- Suspension: Three-stage Adaptive Damping System
- Power: 565 hp, 457 lb-ft torque
- 0-60 mph: 3.7 sec
- Top Speed: 205 mph
- Curb Weight: 3,684 lbs.
- Brakes: Cross-Drilled Carbon-Ceramic disc brakes
- Black alcantara and leather interior with blue stitching
- Exterior Carbon Package
- The exhaust on the V12 Vantage S was developed from the company’s One-77 hypercar
Fun Fact: Using the large V12 engine from a DBS in the lightweight body of the Vantage sports car, the V12 Vantage S is claimed to reach a top speed of 205 mph and accelerates to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds, making it the fastest production Aston Martin in history.