(The ‘SV’ stands for ‘Super Veloce’, which means ‘Super Speed’ in Italian. Essentially cartoons masquerading as cars; SV cars are a lighter, harder, and faster version of already hard, fast V12 Lamborghini’s.)
● Color: Verde Mantis (Ad Personum)
● Engine: Naturally Aspirated Mid-Engine 6.5L V12
● Transmission: AWD 7-speed ISR (Independent Shifting Rods) Automated-Manual
● Suspension: Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Attiva Push Rod Magnetorheological Suspension
● Power: 740 hp @ 8400 RPM, 509 lb/ft torque @ 5500 RPM
● 0-62 mph: 2.8 sec
● Top Speed: 217+ mph
● Curb Weight: 3,900 lbs.
● Brakes: Brembo-developed Carbon-Ceramic Brakes (15.7in front, 15.0in rear)
● SV interior and dash cluster is unique only to this model
● Almost everything comes in Carbon Fiber as standard on the SV for weight reduction
● 1 of 500 SV Coupes worldwide
Fun Fact: The “Travel Package” option (which this car has) consists of a single surface mounted, composite cup holder between the seats and comes at a cost of $800.00!