(The redesigned Aventador S is characterized by a new aerodynamic design, redeveloped suspension, increased power, and new driving dynamics with the goal of maximum aerodynamic efficiency.)
- Color: Rosso Mars (Metallic Red)
- Engine: Naturally Aspirated Mid-Engine 6.5L V12
- Transmission: AWD 7-speed ISR (Independent Shifting Rods) Automated-Manual
- Suspension: Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Attiva Push Rod Magnetorheological Suspension
- Power: 730 bhp @ 8400 RPM, 507 lb-ft torque @ 5500 RPM
- 0-60 mph: 2.9 sec
- Top Speed: 217 mph
- Curb Weight: 4,085 lbs.
- Brakes: Brembo-developed Carbon-Ceramic Brakes (15.7in front, 15.0in rear)
- New Lamborghini Rear-Wheel Steering system
- Exterior Carbon Fiber Options: Engine X-frame, Engine Cover, Side Air Intakes, and more
- Interior Carbon Fiber Options: Center Console, Door Handles, and Illuminated Door Sills
- Full Nero Ade Leather Interior with Alcantara Headliner and Rosso Alala contrasting stitching
- Nero Ade leather Sport Seats w/ Diamond Stitching, Raging Bull Headrest, and Rosso Alala Belts
Fun Fact: The Lamborghini Aventador is named after a fighting bull, Aventador, that fought particularly valiantly in the bull ring of Zaragoza, Spain in 1993. This bull earned the Trofeo de la Peña La Madroñera award for bravery and courage that it showed in the arena.