(First model in McLaren’s Sports Series which includes the 570S Coupe, 570S Spider, 570GT, and 540C)
- Color: Volcano Orange
- Engine: 3.8 L Twin-Turbo V8
- Transmission: RWD 6-speed Graziano SSG dual-clutch
- Suspension: Double Wishbone with Adaptive Dampers
- Power: 562 bhp, 443 lb-ft torque
- 0-60 mph: 3.1 sec
- Top Speed: 204 mph
- Curb Weight: 3,186 lbs.
- Brakes: Carbon-Ceramic
- Carbon Fiber Exterior and Interior Upgrade Pack
- Sports Exhaust in Stealth finish
- Nappa Sport Alcantara Interior
Fun Fact: In 1980, McLaren pioneered the use of carbon fiber in motor racing with its new car, the MP4/1, bringing new levels of rigidity and driver safety to Formula 1. Carbon fiber was already used in aerospace applications but had never been applied to a complete racing car monocoque.