Smarter technologies in the 2020 GMC Acadia, including a new availabl e turbo engine and the latest GMC infotainment system, along with a fresh look, offer greater versatility for customers on the go. The lineup includes SLE, SLT, an all-new AT4 trim and GMC’s flagship Denali, with available seating arrangements for five, six or seven passengers, depending on the model.
“The 2020 Acadia is stylish, functional and capable with more of the smart convenience and connectivity features that customers rely on every day,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global GMC. “And with GMC’s signature refinement at its core, the new Acadia advances the brand’s commitment to offering premium vehicles for discerning crossover customers.”
Design and technology enhancements on the new Acadia include:
● Bolder exterior design with standard LED lighting and signature GMC C-shape lighting, complemented with interior refinements.
● Introduction of the first-ever Acadia AT4 with exclusive AT4 grille, wheels, badging and black chrome exterior accents
● New available 2.0L turbocharged engine (late availability) that uses an innovative tripower valvetrain and dual-scroll turbocharging technologies to help optimize performance and efficiency in all driving conditions.
● New nine-speed automatic transmission developed to provide a greater balance of performance and efficiency, along with enhanced refinement.
● New Electronic Precision Shift that replaces the conventional shifter with an electronic control that frees up interior room, including a more versatile center console with greater storage space.
● Enhanced GMC infotainment system that is more intelligent and intuitive, offering new features designed to help improve the user experience and offer more personalization.
● New Head-up Display (late availability) and Rear Camera Mirror are available
“With technological enhancements at your fingertips and under the hood, the 2020 Acadia is an intelligent crossover that elevates the driving and passenger experiences on all fronts,” said Aldred. “That makes it a smart choice all around.”