Bigger, stronger and smarter, the all-new 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty combines greater trailering capability with technologies designed to provide customers with a world-class towing experience.
“The all-new 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty is the most capable heavy-duty truck that we’ve ever offered,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global GMC. “For customers who demand a premium, innovative heavy-duty truck that supports their passions, the next-generation Sierra HD can pull like a pro.”
Form and function come together in the new Sierra Heavy Duty, with features that include:
● An enhanced ProGrade Trailering system featuring class-leading available 15 camera views, including a segment-first transparent trailer view to virtually see through a trailer in tow
● An available smart trailer designed to integrate the iN∙Command® control system from ASA Electronics provides the ability to monitor and control select functions of compatibly equipped trailers through the myGMC mobile app
● Available 15-inch-diagonal head-up display that offers useful trailering information, including vehicle speed, navigation information and an inclinometer display for the road grade
● An available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror
● MultiPro, the world’s first six-function tailgate, allows easier loading, unloading and bed access and is available on all trim levels.
● A larger, commanding design that provides more room for cargo and occupants.
Best-in-class Crew Cab front headroom and legroom for the driver and other front-row occupants
● All-new 6.6L V-8 gas engine rated at an SAE-certified 401 horsepower (299 kW) and 464 lb-ft of torque (629 Nm) is standard
● An all-new, segment-first, Allison 10-speed automatic transmission mated to the legendary Duramax 6.6L V-8 turbo-diesel engine
For those looking to take refined capability off-road, GMC fortifies the new AT4 brand with an all-new Sierra AT4 Heavy Duty available for Crew Cab configurations as both a 2500 and 3500 single rear wheel offering
With more than half of Sierra HD customers choosing Denali, it continues to offer the ultimate expression of professional grade materials and refinement. The all-new model delivers power, intelligence and segment advancements to meet the needs of heavy-duty customers with discerning taste.